KICK PEASANT FARMING ASSOCIATION LTD
To excel in community development through involvement of available labour and other resources to alleviate rural poverty.
To raise ample income for the rural peasant women families by engaging them in commercial poultry activities especially in the areas they are familiar with in order to eliminate poverty in the country side where there are many un taped natural resources.
- a) To raise ample income for the rural peasant women families by engaging them in commercial poultry activities especially rearing local birds in order to eliminate poverty in the country side where there are many un taped natural resources.
- b) To establish a central management location at sub county level to buy eggs and day one chicks for local hens ,turkeys and ducks from peasant households and distributing to venerable farm groups in that county beginning from Paya Sub-County. However, the location can be changed depending on the donor interests .and to manage ten thousand in the unit
- c) To manage local birds by veterinary experts in that sub county for thirty six months under modern systems for sale in the market.
- d) To provide one hundred peasant women family households with poultry houses and production equipment for modern poultry management and to train the beneficiaries in modern local birds techniques and management of local birds and their products.
- e) To liaise with Ugachick Ltd given their experience in bird management for procuring feeds, chemicals and other facilities and to penetrate their market through forward and back ward linkages.
- f) To provide technical advises and facilities required for proper management of local birds and their products to peasant women families.
KICK PEASANT FARMING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
C/O BOX 685 TORORO UGANDA
TEL: +256 757753445/703666587